Burton at Pound.
GC plays at Coe today. Who else plays today?
Burton at Pound.
I'll always want a little more than I already have.
I believe Appy plays at PV.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
JJ Kelly comes to Clintwood I think.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
anyone have scores for the pound/burton game?
Kelly 13 Clintwood 2
Rained out again! Played the top of the Ist with GC scoring 1 run, with Coeburn coming to bat and it came a down pour for about 15 minutes. Alot of the infield was under water. Going to play a double-header at GC Thurs from what I understand, starting at aproximately 5:00. I got about a mile from the field & the roads were dry. Hadnt even rained there.
Burton over Pound 15-5 in 5 innings.
I'll always want a little more than I already have.
did anybody know who the guy was that wrecked his motorcycle pulling out from Pound High School? he was behind me and i went back and he said he was ok
that was skylar peters' uncle
i saw him on my way out too...
i wonder what happened
Bookmarks